Understand how the new rules, spoliation, and proportionality continue to impact corporate ediscovery case law
Case Law Summaries provided by Zapproved, read the full volume here.
Download your copy of the Fall 2018 Ediscovery Case Law Summaries volume. This new edition explores how recent spoliation, proportionality, and other ediscovery-relevant case decisions are guiding litigation. Stay current on the latest decisions from the courts.
This free volume includes 12 full summaries, plus brief abstracts of case law from the last 10 years.
The new summaries are:
- World Trade Ctrs. Assoc., Inc. v. Port Auth. of N.Y. & N.J
- BankDirect Capital Fin., LLC v. Capital Premium Fin., Inc.
- EPAC Techs., Inc. v. HarperCollins Christian Publ’g, Inc.
- De Simone v. VSL Pharms., Inc.
- Elliott-Thomas v. Smith
- GoPro, Inc. v. 360Heros, Inc.
- Nece v. Quicken Loans, Inc.
- The Physicians Alliance Corp. v. WellCare Health Ins. of Ariz., Inc.
- Cen Com, Inc. v. Numerex Corp.
- Equal Emp’t Opportunity Comm’n v. FedEx Ground Package Sys., Inc.
- In re Simply Orange Orange Juice Mktg. & Sales Practices Litig.
- Johnson v. Ford Motor Co.